Or the most well-sought after, crème de la crème condominium projects in Singapore as listed by experts from Property Report
- St Regis Residences (District 10)
- The Sail (District 1)
- Orchard Residences (District 9)
- Hamilton Scotts (District 9)
- Nassim Park Residences (District 10)
- Beaufort on Nassim (District 10)
- The Ritz Carlton Residences (District 9)
- The Edge on Cairnhill (District 9)
- Grange Infinite (District 10)
- Sentosa Cove’s villas (District 4)
The Demand Has Always Been There
It’s good to know the luxury market is moving, and with the two brand new Integrated Resorts, Resorts World at Sentosa (Genting) and The Marina Bay Sands (Las Vegas Sands), both getting ready, the growth of Singapore’s economy will be tremendous over the next short few years. Foreigners could recognize Singapore’s real estate as potential and safe as government credentials here are sound.
With luxury end condominium, foreigners would not also have to worry about the volatility as the location of these projects are always in good demand, no matter good or bad times. No doubt there’s always a difference in tide and times of real estate economy, these projects are considered limited with the land scarce Singapore.