Allgreen Relaunching Viva in Novena Soon
Amidst the strong market, Allgreen has given the green light to move Viva, one of its most prime locality project right after the good take-up rate of its One Devonshire project.
We’re expecting the relaunch by next week.
Project Details of Viva (District 11)
Location: 2, 6 and 8 Suffolk Walk
– Full Condominium Facilities
– Good Land Size of 128,105 sqft
– Tenure is Freehold
– Developer is Allgreen Properties
– Expected key collection (TOP) will be 30th June 2013
– Total units in Viva is 235 (3-blocks of 30-storey)
– Basement Carpark (274)
– Type of units available
- 2-bedroom 957 sqft (25 units)
- 2-bedroom + study 1044 sqft (25 units)
- 3-bedroom 1323sqft – 1345 sqft (69 units)
- 3-bedroom + study 1517 sqft – 1528 sqft (39 units)
- 4-bedroom 1840 sqft – 1991 sqft (65 units)
- Suites 2486 sqft – 3810 sqft (9 units)
- Penthouses 4908 sqft – 6339 sqft (3 units)
– Recreational Facilities
- Lap Pool
- Kids’ Pool
- Kids’ Playground
- BBQ Pavillions
- Landscape Pavillions
- Tennis Court
- Half-court Basketball
- Golf Practice Range
- Badminton Court
- Outdoor Fitness Station
- Function Room with Gym
- Children’s Room
Download a copy of detailed Layout Plans, Artiste Impression and Project Specifications of Viva (5.6mb – right click and save-as)
I’ve visited the showflat today and can affirm the finishings are as good if not better than One Devonshire’s. Quality white marble, full Miele Kitchen accessories, Hansgrohe sanitary finishings.
Layouts are good, no odd shapes apart from the balcony which forms its structure shape from the outside, yet not affecting its living functionality.
Knight Frank is the sole marketing agent for Viva. Contact your favorite Knight Frank agent for priority booking or details today! Alternatively, you can get me by text at +65 9125 3045 (if you’re shy, else call, I won’t bite!) or using this no-frill form.