Far East Organization presents Boulevard Vue, the epitome of its most current collection of luxury projects, redefining luxury living in Singapore.
Address: 11 Cuscaden Walk, Singapore 249697
Details of Boulevard Vue
Ready in: December 2013
Type: A block of 33-storey with 28 units (per unit per floor)
Sizes: Each unit is close to 4,500 sqft with two penthouses at 8,000sqft and 11,000sqft respectively
Developer: Far East Organization (FEO)
Architect: Ong & Ong
Only 28 units of vue apartments, with each occupying a level on its own, offering full 360 degrees view of Orchard Road.
Super Potato, well known Japanese architect firm will be designing the facade of Boulevard Vue.
Description for Boulevard Vue in Ong&Ong’s portfolio,
The elliptical building mass consists of interlocking curves of metallic cladding and glass. The effect is optimized views of Orchard Road and the entire business district and the sea beyond whilst blocking less attractive views of neighbouring apartments.
Homes begin on level seven hence allowing every unit to have panoramic views, quite unlike traditional apartment where only higher floors afford good views. The double volume space at entrance level is where the lobby, waiting area as well as the concierge are situated. On the third floor are the spa pool, sun deck, gymnasium as well as an outdoor gourmet kitchen with a chef on-demand to whip up all your gastronomic fantasies.
Inessence brand means buyers can get to build their home base on their taste, requirements and needs as Far East offers white-plan to allow them to customize and tailor to their lifestyle.
The Finishing Touches
More Boulevard Vue showroom photos.
- e-Concierge services is offered to residents
- Comes with three individual, designated garage spaces – each spacious enough to accommodate a Rolls Royce
- Poliform Italian-designed ‘his and hers’ walk-in wardrobe
- Bathroom suite is a six-star personal spa accommodating serveral seperate bathing rituals with Jacuzzi overlooking the city. ‘Invisible’ LCD TV is included as well.
- A walk-in cold room that allows storage space for vintage wines, fine foods and cheese.
- Entertainment kitchen designed by Poggenpohl with centrepiece island counter, three ovens and integrated barista-standard coffee machine.
- Another seperate fully-fitted Asian kitchen is included.
- Twin private lift lobbies, spacious living space with floor-to-ceiling windows, quality fittings and finishing.
- Elemental Spa Suite
– Foot Spa
– Steam Room
– Rain Shower
– Hot Tub
– Heated Stone Bed
- Heated Pool
– Heated Pool
– Hydromassage Foot Massage
– Hydromassage Lower Back Massage
– Tranquiling Terrace
- Tropical Grove
– Tropical Garden
– Reflection Pool
– Reflection Terrace
- Recreation Pools
– 25m Lap Pool
- Outdoor Activities Areas
– Fine Dining Pavillion
– Family Pavillion
– Sunning Deck
– Children’s Play Area