I know it’s a little late but it’s better late than never! Ever wonder how the luxury condominium market is doing in Singapore? Credits to The Edge (my favorite investment weekly publication), these are the ranks of the top 10 deals that has been sold in 2013.[block type=”info”]
- TwentyOne Angullia Park (7,718sqft 5-bedroom penthouse) – S$42,900,000 ($5,560psf)
- TwentyOne Angullia Park (2,260sqft 3-bedroom) – $11,530,000 ($5,099psf)
- Reignwood Hamilton Scotts (2,756sqft 4-bedroom) – $13,800,000 ($5,001psf)
- TwentyOne Angullia Park (3,154sqft 4-bedroom) – 15,100,000 ($4,790psf)
- TwentyOne Angullia Park (3,154sqft 4-bedroom) – 14,800,000 ($4,704psf)
- The Orchard Residences (2,852sqft 4-bedroom) – $12,300,000 ($4,312psf)
- Sage (2,852sqft 4-bedroom) – $12,200,000 ($4,277psf)
- Reignwood Hamilton Scotts (2,756sqft 3-bedroom) $11,700,000 ($4,246psf)
- The Marq on Paterson Hill (3,089sqft 4-bedroom) $12,500,000 ($4,046psf)
- The Ritz-Carlton Residences (2,831sqft 3-bedroom) – $11,200,000 ($3,956psf)
TwentyOne Angullia Park by China Sonangol Land topped the charts with 4 units sold. Prominently situated at Angullia Park and along Orchard Boulevard, the projects look pretty complete with maximum height achieved. I suppose it will TOP the next 3 – 6 months time.
It’s interesting to note most highs are brand new sale by the developers and also the only standing 99-year project that manages to be in the top 10 list is The Orchard Residences.
The highest psf was still unbeaten at $6,840psf by The Marq on Paterson Hill (SC Global) in 2011. Wonder how 2014 will fare for the luxury condominium segment? Let’s look forward to it!