Lush greenery, serene, great view of Kallang Basin, walking distances to good restaurants, driving proximity to CBD.
These are the things that is offered in Pebble Bay, touted once as one of the most luxurious waterfront condominium of the East. Pebble Bay is residing in District 15, Tanjong Rhu area, with 510 apartments sitting on a humongous 322,917 sqft land size, it has full range of facilities for its residents.
Pebble Bay by DBS Land since TOP has always been very popular with the expatriates (especially families) for its quality finishes and huge built in spaces which can’t be offered by other newer developments.
The resort feel that Pebble Bay has have always been highly sought after. Barbequeing in large balconies and patio space is a common sight and a well appreciated activity in Pebble Bay as portable electrical pits are being provided by the management.
- 1,281 sqft
- Excellent layout
- Serious seller
Pebble Bay’s Brochure
Pebble Bay (130 – 136 Tanjong Rhu Road)
– TOP in December 1998
– Towers of various heights with a maximum of 18 storey high condominium developed by DBS Land (The current Capitaland)
– 510 leasehold (99 years) units
– Various sizes:-
- Studio units (850 sqft – 947 sqft)
- 2 Bedroom units (1,281 sqft – 1,916 sqft)
- 3 Bedroom units (1,894 sqft – 2,809 sqft)
- 4 Bedroom units (2,626 sqft – 3,153 sqft)
- Penthouse units (6,112 sqft – 6,467 sqft)
– Facilities include:-
- Pools – Swimming pool, wading pool, lagoon pool, spa and bubble pool
- Tennis Courts – Two of them
- Squash Courts – Two of them
- Golf Driving Range
- Putting Green
- Fitness Stations
- Steam Rooms
- Children’s Playground (newly renovated)
The Location of Pebble Bay
If you’re an expatriate who drives, Pebble Bay is located in the prime area of Tanjong Rhu which brings you to Orchard, Central Business District (CBD) area and even Changi Airport within minutes as East Coast Parkway expressway (ECP) and Nicoll Highway is right next to you.
As of 17th of April 2010, Stadium and Nicoll Highway Circle Line Stations has opened, allowing public commuters more easement and convenience to travel.
Amenities around Pebble Bay
Restaurants are within walking reaches after crossing the Stadium Bridge. Chill in Brewerkz, have chilli crabs in Jumbo, dinner in the uplifting fusion Indian restaurant Vansh? A stone’s throw away. You have even more food and chill options other than the ones just mentioned.
Grocery shopping is easy with Cold Storage in the newly opened Leisure Park, with also a cinema, ice-skating and bowling facilities found in not many malls in Singapore.