StreetSine is Upgraded
I was talking about how good StreetSine reports were with its mass information for Home Owners and Property Agents.
Now, StreetSine brings in more good news with more helpful data for home seekers and home owners.
Dear StreetSine.com User,
Since the initial launch of our private residential Home Report service a few months back, we’ve received numerous positive testimonials from our users. Home hunters, investors and agents have told us that they’ve found their ideal homes faster and smarter with the service.
Today, we are excited to announce a list of upgrades from our user feedback.
1. We now track Days on the Market (DOM)
2. We also track price adjustments to property listings
3. We have added district trends to our other trends
4. We have substituted the Median Asking PSF for the Index Price in the executive summary so that the user has more flexibility in how he uses the Index Price
5. In the drop down for landed property report generation, we have allowed for search by street. We have also included the landed square feet in the drop down. The latter will aid in the quicker selection of comparable properties.
6. Made the summary report more user friendly by making several changes, such as changing the figures to PSF.
For the Agent:
7. At the top of the Home Report, agents will soon have the option to enter their client name so that it reads “Prepared for (client)”
8. We have enlarged the “Prepared by (agent)” at the bottom of the page as well as added a disclaimer for the agent
You can already view these changes in the sample Home Report at http://www.streetsine.com and we hope you will take a look.
We are also in the final testing of our inter-active Home Report. Subscribers will soon be able to customize the report with a few simple clicks.
Thank you for your consideration. Stay tuned for more updates brought to you by StreetSine Analytics Team!
Have a good weekend,
StreetSine Analytics Team
So fellow Realtor, get your subscription with a $200 discount on a StreetSine unlimited report generation today. Don’t be left out ;)