We’ve been babbling alot about the beauty of St Patrick’s Road and its close proximity to sea, good schools and a general popular community in the Marine Parade area. The 3 most prominent condominium projects here will be Grand Duchess at St Patrick’s, St Patrick’s Residences and Tierra Vue.
St Patrick’s Residences is still currently at its marketing phase with an indicative price of $676 – $850 per square foot (psf). Savillis is the sole marketing agent for St Patrick’s Residences.
Tierra Vue (District 15)
Tierra Vue, fully sold, launched slightly albeit than Grand Duchess at St Patrick’s on average about 900 per square foot (psf) for first time owners. The project is about close to completion. It’s builder is TPS Construction. Here are some photos of the development’s progress
Realtor’s Project Information on Tierra Vue
To assist fellow realtors, I’ve uploaded a full scanned pdf of Tierra Vue’s catalogue. If you need a clean version of the pdfs without my watermark, feel free to contact me to request what you need.
Tierra Vue (36 – 42 St Patrick’s Road)
– Official TOP 31 December 2010, from the looks of it, owners will be getting their keys towards the mid to the end of 2009
– Low Rise Condominium of 5 floors developed by MCL Land.
– 129 Freehold units
– Various Sizes
- 2 bedrooms (From 947 sqft to 1,453 sqft)
- 3 bedrooms (From 1,216 sqft to 1,550 sqft)
- 3 bedroom duplexes (From 1,528 sqft to 1,829 sqft)
- 4 bedroom penthouses (From 1,916 sqft to 2,260 sqft)
– Facilities – Main Pool, Children’s Pool, Spa Pool, Hot Spa, Function Room, Sun Deck, Gymnasium, Rock/ Mist Garden, Reflective Pond, Floral Walk, Exercise Station, Foot Reflexology Path, Children’s Playground, BBQ Area, Aroma Garden, Bamboo Garden
The Builder of Tierra Vue
MCL Land has numerous quality residential projects under their belt, some of which you’d find quite familiar ones including Robertson 100, The Metz, The Grange and the recently TOPed The Esta (District 15). Tierra Vue is almost set for its TOP status in April/ May 2009 with its current progress.
The Location of Tierra Vue
You can’t complain with it’s location as its just a little closer (very negligable distance in fact) to Marine Parade Community Library as compared with Grand Duchess at St Patrick’s, 5 – 10 minutes walk away from the East Coast, prestigious good schools like Tao Nan, Ngee Ann, Victoria Junior College, CHIJ Katong.
Driving to town is convenient as ECP exit is not far away and merely takes you about 10 minutes drive, as with its proximity to the airport which is about 15 minutes drive away from here. Oh food haven is ensured with its string of shophouses at Katong, food courts and more.
Contact Me on Tierra Vue Marketing Units Or Details on Tierra Vue
If fellow realtors or any buyers have any questions about Tierra Vue on apartments for sale or even rental, feel free to contact me.
3 thoughts on “Tierra Vue – MCL Land’s St Patrick’s Baby”